Hi, It’s Ben here – a lot has happened recently, so here’s a quick update about my journey in the ITAD industry.
I left my previous role earlier this year, and soon became excited with an idea to start up my own secure, sustainable IT disposal company.
We are now ready introduce an ITAD to the market that aims to do things better than the rest!
As you know, I’ve got a lot of experience in this market, and gathered from that experience, we’ve created something really special….. Asset Lifecycle Solutions…or ALS for short.
We’ve moved into a specially designed 15,600 sq. ft. secure warehouse, processing and recycling plant based in Runcorn, Cheshire.
ALS has all the capabilities needed to offer you a truly first-class service.
- Your own personal, dedicated, and experienced account manager
- Fully GDPR and WEEE compliant contracted service
- Guaranteed collection within 3-5 working days across the whole of the UK
- Our own fleet of vehicles offering secure logistics
- All vehicles are CCTV live streamed, and GPS tracked with Geo Fencing and Stop Alerts
- No subcontracted services – All processing is completed in house, by us, every time
- Full non-destruction sanitisation service using certified software and processes
- In-house destruction service available including shredding down to 2mm if required
- Potential revenue generation back to your business
- Engineering Services for office relocations and decommissioning
- All staff BPSS checked as a minimum with SC and higher also available – No contracted staff
- Comprehensive insurance cover for your data
- State of the art ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system specifically designed for the ITAD industry, completely paperless and with the ability to track progress of your collection at all times.
- All items processed and reported back to you within 15 working days!
- Complete Asset reporting with all customer tags and asset specifications and condition captured
- Commitment to rehome IT equipment into various charities across the UK
It’s easy to see why we’re so passionate about ALS…Our offering is simply unrivalled in the market.
With our experience and capabilities, you can trust us to deliver the secure, reliable, and risk-free service that you need.
In addition to the unique services listed above, we are 100% dedicated to helping the environment and making a real quantifiable difference in our industry.
The environment and sustainability is built into our core values, and we understand how important this is to you too.
We provide comprehensive Scope 3 impact reports for all completed collections.
You’ll receive these reports as part of your account review, and it will detail all of the great things that ALS (and you) are doing to sustainably retire IT equipment with minimal impact to the environment.
Why not let us help you to show off your achievement?
There are so many great things still to happen, so I’ll keep in touch.
In the meantime, I hope you will consider ALS for your next IT collection.
If you need any further information, please feel free to get in touch here.